November 3, 2017 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
13800 Eagle Run Drive, Omaha, NE, 68164
Occasional wine sippers to true oenophiles (lovers of wine) will enjoy this relaxing evening with industry friends, co-workers, guests, and of course our UNL and UNO students / honorary sommeliers.
$60 per ticket or $550 per reserved table of 8-10
Each ticket includes the heavy hors d’oeuvres buffet and 5 wine / cheese samples.
All proceeds benefit the MCA-Omaha Leadership Academy.
• $750 Donation – Master Sommelier – Purchases a case of wine and a tray of hors d’oeuvres
Includes a VIP table location + 1 premium drink ticket per person for your table of 10
• $500 Donation – Sommelier – Purchases a tray of hors d’oeuvres
Includes 1 premium drink ticket per person for your table of 10
• $300 Donation – Wine Vintner – Purchases a case of wine
• $200 Donation – Wine Oenophile – Goes toward the cheese pairing
• $25 Donation – Grape Stomper – Covers meatballs for your table
(Individuals, MESC Alumni, Etc)
Please RSVP below by October 20th.
Please make checks payable to:
7561 Main Street, Suite 408
Omaha, NE 68127
– All MCA-Omaha Members, Associate Members, Industry Friends, University Faculty, MESC or Academy Alumni, and Guests are encouraged to attend. Please note all attendees must be 21+.
What’s the Appropriate Attire?
– Business Casual is recommended
Are the Tables Reserved?
– Tables of 8-10 may be reserved for your company. Individual tickets may also be purchased and seating will be predetermined, based on availability at non-reserved tables.
Do I need cash for anything?
– Yes, it is a cash bar and we will also have a live auction with wine related items.
Contact the Wine Tasting Committee Chair, Rose Gensichen at firstname.lastname@example.org or the MCA-Omaha office at 402.592.3330.
<< All Events
Registration is now closed for this event. Please contact Ali at 402.592.3330 for additional information.