January 18, 2018 @ 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm
MCA-Omaha Conference Room
7561 Main Street, Suite 416 , Omaha, NE, 68127
MCA-Omaha Members and Associate Members are all encouraged to share your wisdom and knowledge with the next generation of our industry by becoming a 2018 MCA-Omaha Leadership Academy Mentor.
- Arrange a Shop / Office visit Consider adding a 10 minute meeting with the Owner.
- Do a Site Tour Show off your work!
- Take them to Coffee or Lunch Consider bringing someone else from your office too.
- Encourage your student to attend a MCA-Omaha event Introduce them around.
Mentors have the entire 2018 calendar year to complete the 4 activities!
All mentors and students are highly encouraged to attend the Mentor Meet & Greet on the evening of January 18th.
Mentor Meet & Greet Agenda:
• Matching Activity “Find your Mentor”
• Student & Mentor Introductions
• Prize Time & Distribution of Contact Info
• Committee Discussion & Sign-Up (students)
• Group Picture
Our Academy program is getting national attention! MCAA President Greg Fuller will be joining us for the Mentor Meet & Greet! Wonder what his “interesting fact” will be during the Find Your Mentor activity?
Submit the form below by December 18th to participate in the mentor program.
Questions? Contact Michele Hoffman at 402.592.3330
<< All Events
Registration is now closed for this event. Please contact Michele at 402.592.3330 for additional information.