November 8, 2019 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
13800 Eagle Run Drive, Omaha, NE, 68164
Only a few tables left!! RSVP ASAP!
Guests will have the opportunity to learn about selected varieties of wine from 5 of our own MCA-Omaha Members! From occasional wine sippers to true wine lovers, all will enjoy this relaxing evening with industry friends, co-workers, guests, and of course our UNL and UNO students / honorary sommeliers.
Table – $550
Individual Ticket $60
Sponsorships – Available until October 30th!
$750 – Master Sommelier – includes VIP table location & 10 drink tickets
$500 – Sommelier – includes 10 drink tickets
$300 Wine Vintner
$200 Wine Oenophile
$25 Grap Stomper
– All MCA-Omaha Members, Associate Members, Industry Friends, University Faculty, MESC or Academy Alumni, and Guests are encouraged to attend. Please note all attendees must be 21+.
What’s the Appropriate Attire?
– Business Casual is recommended
Are the Tables Reserved?
– Tables of 8-10 may be reserved for your company. Individual tickets may also be purchased and seating will be predetermined, based on availability at non-reserved tables.
Will there be food?
– Of course! We will be having Hors d’Oeuvres along with a charcuterie plate served with wine.
Do I need cash for anything?
– Yes, it is a cash bar and we will have a live auction with wine related items.
Contact Michele at 402.592.3330.
RSVP Below ASAP to ensure your spot!
<< All Events
Registration is now closed for this event. Please contact Ali at 402.592.3330 for additional information.