January 14, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
• Different types of changes that occur on a project
• Change order management methods, SOP’s (Standard Operating Procedures), and documentation
• Change order risk management and notification strategies
• Change order pricing methods (lump sum, T&M, and forward pricing)
• Types of change order impacts and productivity correction factors
• Sequential steps and best practices in identifying, pricing, and selling change orders
About the Speaker
Troy has a B.S. in Construction Management, an A.A.S in HVAC and Refrigeration Design, and has worked in every facet of the business as a plumbing contractor for nearly 30 years. Through Aichele & Associates, LLC, he teaches national workshops focusing on project management, managing and forecasting labor, estimating, change orders, blueprint reading, and how to perform water audits. He’s also a former MCAA Career Development Committee Chairman and was an adjunct professor at the University of Washington for 17 years.
Register Below by January 7th for this webinar.
Questions? Contact Michele at 402.305.8969.
Program hosted by the MCAA Affiliate Alliance.
YES, this counts for points! Be sure to chat Michele “hello” to ensure your attendance is recorded.
<< All Events
Registration is now closed for this event. Please contact Michele at 402.592.3330 for additional information.