May 10, 2022 - May 13, 2022 @ All Day
Resort at Pelican Hill
22701 Pelican Hill Road South, Newport Coast , CA, 92657
Tuesday, May 10th
• 6:00 – 8:00 PM Welcome Reception (Coliseum Cabana South Suite)
Wednesday, May 11th
• 7:00 – 7:45 AM Group Yoga Class (Lido Meeting Room)
• 8:00 – 8:45 AM Breakfast (Balboa Room )
• 8:45 AM – 12:30 PM Mark Matteson – It’s About Time / Personal Wellness
• 12:30 – 1:15 PM Lunch (Ocean Foyer )
• 2:15 – 6:15 PM Team Sailing Challenge (Balboa Marina)
• 6:30 PM Group Dinner (Cannery, Newport Beach)
Thursday, May 12th
• 7:00 – 8:00 AM Breakfast (Balboa Meeting Room)
• 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM Leah Gutmann – Critical Conversations: People, Business & Industry
• 12:00 – 1:00 PM Grab & Go Lunch (Ocean View Terrace)
• 1:15 – 6:00 PM Small Group Activities – Select One
– Golf on the Ocean South Course
– Stand Up Paddle Board Lessons
– Electric Bike Tour of Laguna Beach – Newport
– Spa Appointment
• 7:00 – 10:00 PM Group Dinner (Andrea Bar Terrace)
Friday, May 13th
October 2021 – Interest forms will be e-mailed to primary company contacts and due by October 29th.
January 2022 – Finalized registration, activity, and transportation options form will be e-mailed to interested attendee list and due by January 31st.
This special conference is only open to the company owner or principal, plus one additional officer. A maximum of 2 per company may attend from point qualifications. Additional attending officers will be required to pay for their hotel, transportation, group activities, and meals.
- Must meet the 8-point minimum threshold to qualify for complimentary registration
- Points will not be deducted and will remain available for additional conferences
- All or none, fewer than 8 points will not be considered for complimentary registration
All sessions & activities must be attended in order to have your eligible expenses paid through the Education Initiative.
The Resort at Pelican Hill
22701 Pelican Hill Road South
Newport Coast, CA 92657
From the moment of arrival, you’ll experience a place like no other. The relaxed comfort of Pelican Hill takes inspiration from the grand villas fo the Italian countryside. Like the Mediterranean the sun-drenched climate of Southern California allows indoor spaces to open up to the outdoor sand panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean.
From Orange County’s John Wayne Airport – 15 minute drive
From LAX – 1 hour drive
What to Wear:
Average High for Mid-May 66 degrees
Average Low for Mid-May 58 degrees
Attire for most conference activities is casual. Yes, jeans are acceptable.
Questions? Contact Michele at 402.592.3330.
<< All Events