October 5, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 6:30 pm
Players Club at Deer Creek
12101 Deer Creek Drive, Omaha, NE, 68142
The Mechanical Contractors Association of Omaha’s Annual Golf Outing is a tradition that brings contractors, suppliers, and customers together for an afternoon of sportsmanship and camaraderie on and off of the golf course each fall.
Golf Schedule & Details
Monday, October 5, 2020
@ Players Club at Deer Creek
11:00 AM Burger / Brat Boxed Lunch
12:00 PM Shot Gun Tee-Off
5:15 PM Prime Rib Dinner
1. Check In – We will NOT have a registration table this year. Please visit with us in the gazebo area to make any last minute player substitutions and also write them on your scorecard. Drink tickets will be clipped on your golf carts.
2. Raffle – The students and prizes will be outside as well. Traditional tickets will be replaced with #’s (1-200), which will be recorded with your name. Place your number into the prize bucket for the item you’d like to win. Ticket sales will be cut-off after lunch and winners will be drawn in the afternoon while you’re golfing. A poster will announce winning names/prizes when you come in for dinner.
3. Lunch – Choice of burger or brat meal + fountain soda. All will be pre-boxed and available on tables inside the clubhouse. You may eat inside or outside.
4. Awards Banquet – Flag and team prizes will be announced in an e-mail the next morning. Prize certificates will be mailed to your team’s main contact for distribution.
5. Dinner – All buffet meals have to be “served” by Players Club staff. Everyone will enter the line and either pick up a plate to “dine-in” or a box to have filled if you’re more comfortable having it “to-go”. You may eat inside or outside.
STILL SOLD OUT – Contact Michele to be added to the waiting list.
Golf Outing Questions? Contact Michele at 402.305.8969 or email@example.com
<< All Events