April 15, 2020 - August 20, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Wednesday, April 15, 2020
10:00 – 11:00 AM LIVE webinar
Gregg Schoppman – FMI Corporation
What will the new “normal” be as it relates to education, recreation, business meetings, and even construction activities when the world gets back to “normal”?
We will discuss a framework to begin the steps necessary to support the tactics and strategies during this time, as well as preparations for long-term continuity of your firm.
During this 45-60 minute webinar, you will learn the following:
• The important questions a leader must address immediately.
• Examine FMI’s Countermeasures model that focuses on both the short and long-term.
• Understand the most effective and best response a leader can provide to the business.
• A proactive checklist of strategies and tactics to help position the firm during the pandemic and after it ends.
• Examine the critical project restart items that should be considered if projects are impacted.
MCA-Omaha Members, Associate Members, Labor Partner Leadership
Register Below for this FREE Webinar by 9:00 AM on Tuesday, April 14th
Thank you to AGC NE Building Chapter for coordinating this webinar!
Contact Michele at 402.305.8969 with questions.
<< All Events
Registration is now closed for this event. Please contact Ali at 402.592.3330 for additional information.