May 13, 2019 - May 16, 2019 @ All Day
1 Lake Ave, Colorado Springs, CO, 80906
Monday, May 13th
• 6:00 – 7:30 PM Reception (South Terrace)
Tuesday, May 14th
• 7:00 – 8:00 AM Breakfast (Schreyvogel Room – Broadmoor South)
• 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM Nick Espinosa – Cyber Security & Dark Web (Schreyvogel Room)
• 12:00 – 1:00 PM Lunch (Schreyvogel Room)
• 1:30 PM Paintball Shuttle (Meet at Basecamp by South Lobby)
• 2:00 – 4:00 PM Paintball
• 4:45 PM Return Shuttle
• 6:30 PM Dinner (La Taverne Steakhouse – Broadmoor Main)
Wednesday, May 15th
• 7:00 – 8:00 AM Breakfast (Gaylord Boardroom – Broadmoor West)
• 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM Steve Thomas – Stuck to On & Culture Code (Gaylord Boardroom)
• 12:00 – 1:00 PM Grab & Go Lunch (Gaylord Boardroom) – all except fishers!
• 12:30 – 4:45 PM Fly Fishing (Shuttle from Basecamp at 12:30 PM)
• 1:10 & 1:20 – 6:00 PM Golf (Walk to Golf, Shuttle from Golf Pad to Fish House when finished)
• 1:45 – 5:15 PM Zipline (Shuttle from Basecamp at 1:45 PM)
• 6:15 PM Shuttle to Fish House ( From Broadmoor West) – all except golfers!
• 6:30 – 9:00 PM Dinner (Fish House)
• 9:00 PM Return Shuttle
Thursday, May 16th
All sessions & activities must be attended in order to have your eligible expenses paid through the Education Initiative.
Cyber Security – Nick Espinosa (Tuesday, May 14th)
Nick will inform and possibly disturb you with his important message regarding cybersecurity and minimizing risks to your privacy, data, and business operations in our connected digital world, while still enjoying the benefits of technology. He will not only scare you about IT and it being on the internet, but will also tell you how to protect yourself.
Dark Web – Nick Espinosa (Tuesday May 14th)
Mechanical, HVAC, and service contractors are often targeted by hackers because they are seen as a gateway to their customers. Likewise, executives are often targeted with greater frequency because their corporate position is advertised, and they have access to more information than anyone in the company. The responsibility to protect your c-suite is vital to the health of your company. Nick will describe the practices that hackers use to gain this information and what they can do with it once they have it. He will then share steps you can take to protect yourself and company.
Stuck to On – Steve Thomas (Wednesday, May 15th)
From time to time, we can get stuck in an “off” position. What we need is to be stuck in an “on” position. In this session, we will discuss the 6 cycles that all people, teams, and organizations go through in getting “stuck” and how to recognize and navigate that space. You’ll leave with a greater understanding of the principles and best practices that effective leaders have mastered, leading to an enhanced level of influence, creating more fulfillment, and satisfaction.
Steve will also be discussing a Culture Code.
1 Lake Avenue
Colorado Springs, CO 80906
Since first opening their doors over a century ago, The Broadmoor has offered their guests an incredible way to experience the unique beauty of the American West. This iconic resort is home to several celebrated restaurants, legendary golf, an array of resort programs, plus outdoor experiences such as fly fishing and zipline adventures.
There’s always something new and exciting to discover at “the most unique resort in the world.”
From Colorado Springs – 20 minute drive (12 minutes)
From Denver – 1 1/2 hour drive (90 minutes)
Shuttle Service: Round trip shuttle service is available from both Colorado Springs and Denver.
Once you have your flight booked, call 719.362.3276 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your flight itinerary and passenger names. Roundtrip is $48 from Colorado Springs or $190 from Denver.
What to Wear:
Average High for Mid-May 69 degrees
Average Low for Mid-May 42 degrees
Attire for most conference activities is casual. Yes, jeans are acceptable.
Group Activity Attire:
Paintball – Please wear something you don’t mind getting dirty. Full-body covers will be provided, but shoes will be open to the paint.
Golf – A collared shirt is required. Shorts must be at least Bermuda length.
Zipline – Wear comfortable clothes and closed-toe shoes (solid enclosure). Small pouches will be available for your wallet, cell phone, keys, etc.
Fishing – Waders will be provided.
Questions? Contact Michele at 402.592.3330.
<< All Events