September 25, 2017 @ All Day
Thank you for your interest in the MCA-Omaha Leadership Academy!
MCA-Omaha Leadership Academy – Member Opportunities:
- Internships with MCA-Omaha companies
- Job Placement assistance prior to graduation
- Mentoring (one-on-one) from a MCA-Omaha Member or Associate Member
- Networking at MCA-Omaha monthly meetings and social functions
- Leadership and business training through committee participation
- MCAA (national) trips to Convention and the Student Summit
(Summit = Sept 28-30, 2016 in Indianapolis, IN / Convention = March 25-29, 2018 in San Antonio, TX)
- Education on hot construction topics and technology, plus the hands-on MCAA Competition
- Scholarships through MCA-Omaha and MCAA – $12,500 distributed to Academy Members in 2017
- Social interactions with fellow students and alumni network from UNL and UNO
MCA-Omaha Leadership Academy – Member Expectations:
- Committee member participation (events, communications, fundraisers, etc.)
- Attend MCA-Omaha Leadership Academy training, mentoring, community service and fundraising events
- Attend occasional MCA-Omaha meetings/ educational seminars / social events
- Be a member of MESC – Mechanical Electrical Specialty Contractors. MESC is open to all University students interested in specialty contracting. The Academy is by selection only.
Membership Selection Procedure:
- Applications must be received by September 25, 2017 .
- Interviews with the Membership Selection Committee will be conducted during the week of October 2-6, 2017.
- New Members will be notified by October 11, 2017 of their acceptance.
- Membership begins January 2018 and will be reviewed annually.
Submit the Application Form below by September 25th.
Contact Michele Hoffman (MCA-Omaha) at 402.592.3330 or email@example.com
or Sarah Drummey (student president) at 402.671.9805 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out our Facebook Page.
<< All Events
Registration is now closed for this event. Please contact Michele at 402.592.3330 for additional information.