September 13, 2021 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Thank you for your interest in the MCA-Omaha Leadership Academy!
MCA-Omaha Leadership Academy – Member Opportunities:
- Internships with MCA-Omaha companies
- Scholarships through MCA-Omaha and MCAA
- Job Placement assistance prior to graduation
- Mentoring (one-on-one) from a MCA-Omaha Member or Associate Member
- Networking at MCA-Omaha monthly meetings and social functions, plus UNL/UNO Alumni Network
- Leadership training through committee participation
- National trip opportunities to the MCAA Convention, WiMi, and Great Futures Forum
(MCAA National Convention = March 2022 in San Diego, CA)
(WiMi – Women in the Mechanical Industry = June 2022 in Austin, TX)
(Great Futures Forum = September 2022, Boston, MA)
- Education on hot construction topics and technology
- National Competition Team with real-world construction proposal submission
MCA-Omaha Leadership Academy – Member Expectations
- Committee member participation
- Attend MCA-Omaha Leadership Academy mentoring, community service and fundraising events
- Attend occasional MCA-Omaha meetings/ educational seminars / social events
Membership Selection Procedure:
- Applications must be submitted online by 4:00 PM on September 13th, 2021.
- Interviews with the Membership Selection Committee will be on September 23rd in Omaha & 24th in Lincoln.
- New Members will be notified by September 28th of their acceptance.
- A Welcome Meeting will be held on October 12th.
- Membership officially begins January 2022 and will be reviewed annually.
Applications due September 13th!
Contact Michele Hoffman (MCA-Omaha) at 402.305.8969 or email@example.com
or Bryce Danielson (student president) at 402.366.2145 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out the Academy’s Facebook Page.
Want to see more about our networking opportunities? Additional Information
Want informational e-mails? Fill out our google form.
<< All Events