September 13, 2021 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Thank you for your interest in the MCA-Omaha Leadership Academy!
MCA-Omaha Leadership Academy – Member Opportunities:
- Internships with MCA-Omaha companies
- Scholarships through MCA-Omaha and MCAA
- Job Placement assistance prior to graduation
- Mentoring (one-on-one) from a MCA-Omaha Member or Associate Member
- Networking at MCA-Omaha monthly meetings and social functions, plus UNL/UNO Alumni Network
- Leadership training through committee participation
- National trip opportunities to the MCAA Convention, WiMi, and Great Futures Forum
(MCAA National Convention = March 2022 in San Diego, CA)
(WiMi – Women in the Mechanical Industry = June 2022 in Austin, TX)
(Great Futures Forum = September 2022, Boston, MA)
- Education on hot construction topics and technology
- National Competition Team with real-world construction proposal submission
MCA-Omaha Leadership Academy – Member Expectations
- Committee member participation
- Attend MCA-Omaha Leadership Academy mentoring, community service and fundraising events
- Attend occasional MCA-Omaha meetings/ educational seminars / social events
Membership Selection Procedure:
- Applications must be submitted online by 4:00 PM on September 13th, 2021.
- Interviews with the Membership Selection Committee will be on September 23rd in Omaha & 24th in Lincoln.
- New Members will be notified by September 28th of their acceptance.
- A Welcome Meeting will be held on October 12th.
- Membership officially begins January 2022 and will be reviewed annually.
Applications due September 13th!
Check out the Academy’s Facebook Page.
Want to see more about our networking opportunities? Additional Information
Want informational e-mails? Fill out our google form.
<< All Events