October 2, 2020 @ 12:00 am - 12:30 am
Thank you for your interest in the MCA-Omaha Leadership Academy!
MCA-Omaha Leadership Academy – Member Opportunities:
- Internships with MCA-Omaha companies
- Scholarships through MCA-Omaha and MCAA
- Job Placement assistance prior to graduation
- Mentoring (one-on-one) from a MCA-Omaha Member or Associate Member
- Networking at MCA-Omaha monthly meetings and social functions, plus UNL/UNO Alumni Network
- Leadership training through committee participation
- National trip opportunities to the MCAA Convention, WiMi, and Great Futures Forum
(MCAA National Convention = March 2021 in Orlando, FL)
(WiMi – Women in the Mechanical Industry = June 2021 in Austin, TX)
(Great Futures Forum = September 2021 in Seattle, WA)
- Education on hot construction topics and technology
- National Competition Team with real-world construction proposal submission
MCA-Omaha Leadership Academy – Member Expectations
- Committee member participation
- Attend MCA-Omaha Leadership Academy mentoring, community service and fundraising events
- Attend occasional MCA-Omaha meetings/ educational seminars / social events
Membership Selection Procedure:
- Applications must be submitted online by 4:00 PM on September 30th, 2020.
- Interviews with the Membership Selection Committee will be on October 8th in Omaha & 9th in Lincoln.
- New Members will be notified by October 14th of their acceptance.
- Membership begins January 2021 and will be reviewed annually.
Submit the Application below by September 30th:
Check out the Academy’s Facebook Page.
Want to see more about our networking opportunities? Additional Information
Want informational e-mails? Fill out our google form.
<< All Events
Registration is now closed for this event. Please contact Ali at 402.592.3330 for additional information.