September 23, 2019 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Thank you for your interest in the MCA-Omaha Leadership Academy!
MCA-Omaha Leadership Academy – Member Opportunities:
- Internships with MCA-Omaha companies
- Job Placement assistance prior to graduation
- Mentoring (one-on-one) from a MCA-Omaha Member or Associate Member
- Networking at MCA-Omaha monthly meetings and social functions
- Leadership and business training through committee participation
- MCAA (national) trips to Convention and the Great Futures Forum
(Forum= Sept 19-21, 2019 in Washington D.C / Convention = March 14-20, 2020 in Maui, Hawaii)
- Education on hot construction topics and technology, plus the hands-on MCAA Competition
- Scholarships through MCA-Omaha and MCAA – $16,500 distributed last year to Academy Members
- Social interactions with fellow students and alumni network from UNL and UNO
MCA-Omaha Leadership Academy – Member Expectations:
- Committee member participation (events, communications, fundraisers, etc.)
- Attend MCA-Omaha Leadership Academy training, mentoring, community service and fundraising events
- Attend occasional MCA-Omaha meetings/ educational seminars / social events
Membership Selection Procedure:
- Applications must be received by September 23, 2019 .
- Interviews with the Membership Selection Committee will be conducted on October 10th & 11th.
- New Members will be notified by mid-October, 2019 of their acceptance.
- Membership begins January 2020 and will be reviewed annually.
Please check back for the full application in August 2019!
Contact Michele Hoffman (MCA-Omaha) at 402.592.3330 / firstname.lastname@example.org or check out our Facebook Page.
<< All Events