September 23, 2019 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Thank you for your interest in the MCA-Omaha Leadership Academy!
MCA-Omaha Leadership Academy – Member Opportunities:
- Internships with MCA-Omaha companies
- Job Placement assistance prior to graduation
- Mentoring (one-on-one) from a MCA-Omaha Member or Associate Member
- Networking at MCA-Omaha monthly meetings and social functions with UNL/ UNO Alumni Network
- Leadership training through committee participation
- National trips to Convention and the Great Futures Forum
Forum= Sept 19-21, 2019 in Washington D.C / Convention = March 14-20, 2020 in Maui, Hawaii
- National Competition Team with real-world construction proposal.
- Scholarships through MCA-Omaha and MCAA – $15,000 distributed to Academy Members in 2019
MCA-Omaha Leadership Academy – Member Expectations:
- Committee member participation
- Attend MCA-Omaha Leadership Academy mentoring, community service, and fundraising events
- Attend occasional MCA-Omaha meetings/ educational seminars / social events
Membership Selection Procedure:
- Applications must be received by September 23, 2019 by 8:00 PM.
- Interviews with the Membership Selection Committee will be conducted on October 10th & 11th.
- New Members will be notified by October 17th, 2019 of their acceptance.
- Membership begins January 2020 and will be reviewed annually.
Interested in the D.C Trip?
Submit your application by September 3rd at 8:00 PM and answer the Bonus Question!
Contact Michele Hoffman (MCA-Omaha) at 402.592.3330 / email@example.com or check out our Facebook Page.
<< All Events