February 11, 2019 @ 7:30 am - 9:00 am
MCA-Omaha Conference Room
7561 Main Street, Suite 416 , Omaha, NE, 68127
John McNerney – MCAA’s General Counsel
• How will the results of the November 2018 Elections impact our industry?
• What’s MCAA working on nationally?
• What should we be paying attention to locally?
• What resources are available to MCA-Omaha members?
• How has the MCAA PAC Fund impacted our industry?
• Plus current hot political topics in the world of specialty contracting!
Monday, February 11th (previously on 2/21)
7:30 AM Breakfast
8:00 – 9:00 AM Meeting
Register Below by February 4th
Questions? Contact MCA-Omaha at 402.592.3330.
<< All Events
Registration is now closed for this event. Please contact Ali at 402.592.3330 for additional information.