November 2, 2018 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
13800 Eagle Run Drive, Omaha, NE, 68164
Guests will have the opportunity to learn about selected varieties of wine from 5 former Leadership Academy Members! Occasional wine sippers to true lovers of wine will enjoy this relaxing evening with industry friends, co-workers, guests, and of course the UNL and UNO students / honorary sommeliers.
$550 Reserved Table (8 to 10 seats)
$60 Individual Ticket
$750 Master Sommelier – Includes a VIP table location + 1 premium drink ticket per person at your table (up to 10)
$500 Sommelier – Includes 1 premium drink ticket per person for your table (up to 10)
$300 Wine Vintner
$200 Wine Oenophile
$25 Grape Stomper
– All sponsorships will be recognized in the wine tasting program and in the MCA-Omaha e-update.
Please register below by October 19th.
– All MCA-Omaha Members, Associate Members, Industry Friends, University Faculty, Academy Alumni, and Guests are encouraged to attend. Please note all attendees must be 21+.
What’s the Appropriate Attire?
– Business Casual is recommended
Are the Tables Reserved?
– Tables of 8-10 may be reserved for your company. Individual tickets may also be purchased and seating will be predetermined, based on availability at non-reserved tables.
Do I need cash for anything?
– Yes, it is a cash bar and we will also have a live auction with wine related items.
Will there be food?
– Of course! We will be having an Italian Buffet Dinner (NEW for 2018)!
Contact Michele at 402.592.3330.
<< All Events
Registration is now closed for this event. Please contact Michele at 402.592.3330 for additional information.