May 20, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 am
Few things are more important than the ability to communicate our ideas and priorities in a way that is clear, compelling, and audience focused. Solid communication skills are critical to both individual and team performance.
This engaging and interactive sessions equips attendees with the tools they need to be more thoughtful, strategic, and empathetic communicators.
• Shift to an audience-focused way of communicating
• Actively listen and tune-in to what people are really saying
• Clarify your message to make an impact in a world where people don’t listen
• Organize ideas into a coherent structure
• Bring life, context, and meaning to dry data
• Capitalize on the power of story and emotion to move and persuade others
• Cut the clutter from your content and focus on the essentials
• Inspire confidence by bringing energy, polish, and poise to every interaction
This program includes individual and group exercises that will keep participants engaged and will allow everyone to put the lessons into practice. Attendees will come away with a simple, repeatable roadmap that can be used to make every communication a success.
About the Speaker
Rob Biesenbach in an award-winning corporate communications and storytelling consultant, an in-demand keynote speaker and workshop leader, a bestselling author, and a Second City trained actor. He combines insights from 25 years in the corporate world with the performance skills gained in his Second City career as an actor to deliver programs that are as entertaining as they are enlightening (virtually and in person).
With a wide-ranging background – independent practitioner, VP at Ogilvy PR, press secretary to the Ohio Attorney General, nonprofit and association executive – Rob is fluent across a wide range of sectors, industries, professions, and issues. He puts this broad experience to work helping diverse clients solve their communications problems.
MCA-Omaha Members, Associate Members, Signatory Contractors, Labor Partner Leadership, and Academy Members
Register Below by May 13th.
Questions? Contact Michele at 402.305.8969.
Program hosted by the MCAA Affiliate Alliance.
YES, this counts for points! Be sure to chat Michele “hello” to ensure your attendance is recorded.
<< All Events
Registration is now closed for this event. Please contact Michele at 402.592.3330 for additional information.