MCA-Omaha members are engaged in such disciplines as plumbing, heating, ventilation, air conditioning, control systems, medical gases, welding, and servicing structures primarily within the industrial, commercial and institutional sectors.
MCA-Omaha provides its members with the following services:
- Represents members in all labor relations maters including negotiations, grievances, apprenticeship training, and benefit plans;
- Provides programs focused on professional education and networking;
- Advocates for members before federal, state and local elected officials;
- Communicates member interests to owners, general contractors, subcontractors, and others involved in construction.
- Promotes the mechanical contracting industry through community service activities and providing career education and opportunities for high school and university students.